Jeff Dunn at Edudemic has posted an article featuring 100 iPad Apps that are great for middle schools. As we move into the age of Bring Your Own Technology and iCarts filled with a classroom set of iPads, this is a great rosource. I know that I put together a list of free apps to add to our highschool iPad cart and this would have been a huge help. The individuals who created the list are John Shoemaker, Melissa Lander, and John Long and we have to thank them for their efforts!
- Don’t Forget These 5 Gold Standard Technology Integration Tools May 25, 2015
- Best Practices By Educational Technology Leaders May 25, 2015
- Use Your Class Website To Prepare Students For Online Testing May 25, 2015
- My Best Tip Ever: Student Participation Sheets For Teaching With A Class Website! May 24, 2015
- Find Great Interactive Websites Quickly For Your Class Website! May 20, 2015