Jeff Dunn at Edudemic has posted an article featuring 100 iPad Apps that are great for middle schools. As we move into the age of Bring Your Own Technology and iCarts filled with a classroom set of iPads, this is a great rosource. I know that I put together a list of free apps to add to our highschool iPad cart and this would have been a huge help. The individuals who created the list are John Shoemaker, Melissa Lander, and John Long and we have to thank them for their efforts!
- Texas Title 1 High Schools Lose in Technological Resources and Class Webpage Availability July 12, 2015
- The Class Website’s Overlooked Motivator: Sharing Page June 14, 2015
- How Symbaloo Took My Work and Claimed It As Their Own! June 13, 2015
- Free K-12 PowerPoints To Add To Class Websites June 8, 2015
- Google Logo Maker For Your Class Website June 8, 2015