Jeff Dunn at Edudemic has posted an article featuring 100 iPad Apps that are great for middle schools. As we move into the age of Bring Your Own Technology and iCarts filled with a classroom set of iPads, this is a great rosource. I know that I put together a list of free apps to add to our highschool iPad cart and this would have been a huge help. The individuals who created the list are John Shoemaker, Melissa Lander, and John Long and we have to thank them for their efforts!
- I Am A Digital Educator! October 3, 2015
- Program Evaluation: Attention to Stakeholders and Relevant Information September 24, 2015
- Classroom Websites and Assessment, Evaluation, and Accountability September 6, 2015
- Texas Title 1 High Schools Lose in Technological Resources and Class Webpage Availability July 12, 2015
- The Class Website’s Overlooked Motivator: Sharing Page June 14, 2015